Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Congratulations to Megan Wittels!  She was randomly chosen from all of the folks who left a comment on the very first post of this blog and had a great name suggestion too!  Megan has won a handmade card set crafted by me (Christina Hidek).   Megan, I'll be in touch soon to make delivery arrangements.

We have several great name choices for the blog:

  • The Sunview Star
  • The Sunview Star Reader
  • The Sunview Reader
  • Our Sun View
  • PTA Sun View
  • The Sunview Stars News
  • Connected to Our Stars
  • Sunview PTA Connections
  • The Helioscope
  • Star Reader
  • Follow the Sun
  • Here Comes the Sun

I really can't pick one myself, so I'm going to start a poll to decide.  Majority will rule- check out the new poll on the right side of the screen to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment